Ingrid Biedron - The Nature of Conservation!


Hello! 
I’m Ingrid Biedron, a marine scientist and conservationist, and I’m excited to have an opportunity to blog for NECWA! I am a huge fan of NECWA and the blood, sweat and tears that its Founder, President, and CEO, Krill Carson, and NECWA’s many volunteers and interns, dedicate to wildlife in New England’s coast and oceans. 


I have worked at an ocean conservation NGO, for NOAA, and for several academic institutions, and I’m always looking for a better way to use science and policy to protect the planet and the wildlife and communities that depend on it. I am originally from Chelsea, Michigan, have spent a lot of time in New England, and currently live in Washington, DC. I’ll be blogging about my thoughts on marine ecosystems and how we can continue to protect them. 

So keep an eye on this blog site and thank you for taking an interest in the natural world around you!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Electric Torpedo Ray of New England

Ocean sunfish stranding at Linnell Landing - October 9, 2010

September 21, 2013 - Successful Beach Cleanup at Scusset Beach State Reservation