Registration Link for Trip
NOAA Forecast Link:
7 Seas Whale Watch website
- Where do I find updates about the trip? NECWA will provide updates about Sunday's trip by sending emails through our Constant Contact Event Site and by posting on our NECWA News blog at necwanews.blogspot.com
- What can I bring onboard the boat? You can bring any food or drink onboard the boat, but no alcoholic beverages. Please don't bring a large cooler as space will be limited on the boat.
- What should I wear when offshore? Dress in layers and dress for the weather. This trip runs in the rain or shine so dress accordingly. Bring a hat, sunglasses, sunscreen, etc. And don't forget your binoculars and your camera!
- Who do I contact with questions or issues? If you have any questions or concerns about this trip, please contact Krill at firstname.lastname@example.org or call her cell phone at 508-369-8303.
- Contributing to NECWA's onboard Nature Raffle: If you would like to donate a new or gently used item to NECWA's free onboard nature raffle, please bring it to the boat on Sunday morning and give to any NECWA staff or intern. Thank you in advance for your donation.
- Activities that will be conducted offshore: If time and weather allows, we will conduct a plankton tow offshore as well as chum for seabirds. We always collect sighting data and photographic images on all the marine wildlife seen offshore. This year, NECWA interns will also conduct a marine debris survey over the course of the trip.
- What about Weather Issues? We will all be keeping our eye on the weather for Sunday and you can as well by checking the marine forecast from NOAA. Click the link above.