Seabird and Whale Tales Excursion
Sunday, June 14, 2015
8 am to 5 pm
Boarding time - 7:30 am
Departure Time - 8 am sharp - do not be late
Dock - Mayflower II State Pier
Vessel - the Son IV
Company - Plymouth Whale Watching
Marine Forecast - click HERE
Who to contact: Krill Carson 508-566-0009 or firstname.lastname@example.org
- 6/13/15 - Trip is still a go and we still have a full boat. See you tomorrow at 7:30 am
- 6/9/2015 - Trip is a go and we have a full boat.
- Please be down at the docks by 7:30 am and be ready to board.
- We will leave at 8 am sharp.
- Bring as little as you can due to space issues.
- You can bring your own food and drink, but no glass and no alcohol.
- You can purchase (cash only) breakfast and lunch items from our full galley. Most are homemade.
- Bring small bills for the purchase of food, drinks and NECWA merchandise that will be on sale.
- NECWA t-shrits, sweatshirts, hats and other merchandise will be available for sal. Again, small bills please.
- For the galley and merchandise, we only accept cash. No credit cards please.
- Use the link above to keep an eye out on the weather. The marine forecast is for Stellwagen Bank.
- Use the information below from Park Plymouth to find a good parking spot for all day. There are a few free lots that are a 10 minute walk from the boat. If you park in the Jenny Lot, walk behind the Jenny Grist Mill from the parking lot to access the path through the park. This path leads you down to the waterfront and is a beautiful walk.
- Looking forward to an amazing trip.
- Contact me if you have any questions or concerns.
- Best, Krill
Galley: cash only - small bills pleaseBreakfast - homemade donuts, muffins, bagels, hot coffee, tea and cold drinks
Lunch - homemade clam chowder, homemade turkey chili, vegetarian chili, made-to-order deli sandwiches (roast beef, turkey, ham, or hummus).
Desserts: brownies, cookies, etc.
Drinks: water, coffee (caffeine and non), tea (caffeine and non), seltzers, ginger ale, Coke/Pepsi, Sprite
- Peace for Whales t-shirts and sweatshirts
- Northern gannet t-shirts and sweatshirts
- field guides
- whale and marine wildlife DVD
- humpback song CD
- NECWA baseball hat
- NECWA magnets and bracelets