NECWA is a registered 501(c) 3 organization so all donations are tax-deductible.
|Any donation counts, small or large.|
- studying marine wildlife from commercial whale-watching boats
- rescuing and studying ocean sunfish and sea turtles
- offering an internship program for high school and college students
- conducting beach cleanups to collect marine debris
- offering free or reduced-priced educational programs for kids of all ages
- working with college students on research projects focused on various topics and issues regarding marine wildlife
- providing research samples and information to government and non-government organizations to support current knowledge and understanding on marine wildlife in New England
- sponsoring a community-sighting network (NEBShark) for basking sharks and ocean sunfish seen in our New England waters
NECWA is an all volunteer group which means that close to 100% of any donation goes directly to the projects and activities that we oversee. Can't get better than that!
11 Clarence Soule Drive