Trip Date: Sunday, Sept. 7, 2014
Time: 8 am to 4 pm
Boarding Time: 7:30 am
For those of you who are registered for our all day trip on Sunday, Sept. 7,. 2014, here are some updates for you. The trip is a go, so get ready for lots of fun offshore!
Call me at 508-566-0009 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional questions or concerns.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday.
To check the Marine Forecast Link: click HERE
Galley: You can purchase lots of good food from our galley. We will have some homemade foods (chowder, chili, deli sandwiches, etc.) and both breakfast and lunch items (donuts, bagels, muffins, chips, cookies, sandwiches, etc.)
Please, no glass and no alcohol. And bring as little as you need for we are a full boat!!
Galley Menu - cash only
Assorted Donuts $1.00
Assorted Muffins $1.50
Assorted Bagels $2.00
Bagel with Cream Cheese $2.50
Coffee (regular or decaf) $ 1.00
Coffee Special – unlimited coffee with purchase of DD travel mug $ 4.00
Teas (caffeinated or decaffeinated varieties) $ 1.00
Tea Special – unlimited tea with purchase of DD travel mug $ 4.00
Hot Cocoa (with or without marshmallows) $ 1.00
Sodas (assortment: Coke, Diet Coke, Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Sprite, Ginger-Ale) $ 1.00
Seltzers (assortment of flavors) $ 1.00
Bottled Water $ 1.00
Orange Juice $ 1.00
Homemade Sandwiches (roast beef, ham, turkey, hummus or veggie) $5.00
-on bulky roll with lettuce, tomatoes and chips
Homemade Soup of the Day – Broccoli Ceddar $4.00
Homemade Chili (Turkey) $4.00
Clam Chowder $4.00
Baked Ziti $4.00
Rice Pasta -Mac and Cheese (Amy’s) $2.00
Potato Chips, Pretzels, Specialty Crackers, etc. $1.00
Homemade Desserts (apple crisp, brownies, cookies, etc.) $1.00
Show your NECWA pride by purchasing some NECWA gear that will be available on board:
* cash and checks accepted for merchandise only.
- Salt the humpback whale short-sleeved t-shirt (stonewashed blue) - $10 / $12 for 2XL and up
- "Peace for Whales" short-sleeved t-shirt (royal blue and pink) - $10 / $12 for 2XL and up
- Great White Shark short-sleeved t-shirt (stonewashed blue) - $10 / $12 for 2XL and up
- "Peace for Whales" pull-over hoodie (black) - $32 / $34 for 2XL and up
- Northern Gannet zip, hoodie (navy blue) - $35 / $37 for 2XL and up
- NECWA canvas tote (pink or light blue) - $14
- Protect our Oceans silicon bracelet - $1
- NECWA buttons and magnets - $1
- Folding Waterproof Field guides - $6
- DVD - Salt and Friends by the Whale Video Company - $12
- DVD - Awesome Whales for Kids by the Whale Video Company - $12
- Marine Mammals Field Guide - $15
- Humpback Whale Song - CD - $5
9/6/12 - 9 am
Marine forecast looking better all the time. We are still on for tomorrow's trip. Please be down at the dock by 7:30 am ready to board. We leave at 8 am sharp so don't be late. Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow and spending time offshore. Thanks for all your support.
9/2/14 - 9 pm
If you have a new or gently used nature-themed gift that you would like to share in our Nature Raffle, please bring with you on Sunday and give to Krill when checking in. We love having additional items to share including used field guides, t-shirts, original photographs, etc. Thanks so much!
9/2/14 -2 pm
Trip is a go! Please be down at the Town Wharf in Plymouth at 7:30 am ready to board. We leave the dock at 8 am sharp so please do not be late.
You can park in the large parking lot just past the wharf. You will need to put money into a kiosk and you will need to know your parking space number. Put in more money than for a 4 pm return in case we come in late.
Looking forward to seeing everyone on Sunday and thanks again for your support.